Monday, May 15, 2023

Charles Ardinger

Poetry

 

Fist around me color of my heart,

Buzz that clots my brain like honey drowns

Me in my blood, six million sets of clowns

Go marching in, my system blown apart,

 

Winds barge in to scatter shit around,

Geeks rush out and grunt and strut and fart

Their manifesto where my cage of art

Cracks open like eggs crashing into ground,

 

Broken, fallen, mute song where I start,

Hollers where I quit, this all comes down

To mumbles once I get into my crown

Of thorns, my cursing mind will make it smart,

 

Catch that feeling, shove it underground,

Pretend I’ve babbled something real profound.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Patrick Thomas Jeffries

REBIRTH   In Lilac  thirst and  breath Love is  Life’s first  dance with Death The project  to collect   as we ad mire what the  pond   does...