Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Mira N Mataric

 Help Me Shakespeare

 

Help me now my Shakespeare my favorite my bard

William coming from Stratford-upon-Avon Warwickshire

we learned tragedy, comedy, and history cannot be hard

when expressed in fourteen lines poetry can truly inspire

 

You overcame the bubonic plague a great tragedy

reciting your poetry in London on corners of streets,

becoming one of Lord Chamberlain players

becoming one of the King’s Men and amazing feat

 

Help me now my bard to write fourteen lines of this sonnet

To dive into the sunshine be free to move with music in the air

enjoy the great wonders of our world dancing in my bonnet

Similar to the great artist Renoir or a renaissance sonnet

 

Give me the words to show colors changing with time

Like the painting Nude Reclining on the Grass in rhyme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Patrick Thomas Jeffries

REBIRTH   In Lilac  thirst and  breath Love is  Life’s first  dance with Death The project  to collect   as we ad mire what the  pond   does...